The Morgan Tri-Max free-standing training bag is the Rolls Royce of commercial grade, full size, and non-rebounding free standing bags. Selling over 150pcs per month, with a return rate of less the 1%, has shown this to be the premier freestanding training bag in the country.
The Tri-Max free standing bags measure a massive 1.83m in height and over 42cm in diameter, allowing the bag to be used as a single or dual person training bag, using a solid high-density PE inner foam that measures 140cm in height and 42 cm in width, with an additional canvas, backed vinyl cover, means that this bag is designed for the continual punishment, ideal for both specialised boxing and martial arts centres as well as commercial fitness centres.
A PVC solid inner full-length inner tube will absorb the impact applied to the bag, whilst the commercial grade base, that measure 60cm in width and 40cm in height will hold well over 90kg of water or sand, ensuring that the bag will stay where it was placed and not move around the room whilst being used.
- High-density PE foam top with a solid PVC tube - this bag is a stationary freestanding bag, unlike the PB-26 there is no spring system resulting in a non-movement bag
- Fill base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 90kg
- Excellent stability designed typically for free sparring striking and cardio fitness
- Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm
- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewellery and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full as this will put excess stress on the base and may crack - use 2 people to move this product around
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order allow for impact distribution when being used
- Warranty covers normal wear and tear - misuse will void any warranty
Step 1: To assemble first insert Small black Inner Base Tube through the bottom of the base.
Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS