- Armortech V2 Full Black Men's Olympic Bar - 20kg - Rated to 1430lb (650Kg).
- 2 x 10kg Plates: Green flakes, 51.79 mm thick *
- 2 x 15kg Plates: Yellow flakes, 65.91 mm thick *
- 2 x 20kg Plates: Blue flakes, 81.33 mm thick *
- 2 x 25kg Plates: Red flakes, 101.09mm thick*
- 1 x Pair Black Lock Collars
Armortech V2 Crumb Bumpers:
The Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plates are a classic product that have been designed to outlast the fitness industry!
Created with functionality and ease of use in mind, the Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plates will work for anyone at any fitness level, anywhere!
They can compliment any large scale gym, home gym, hobbyist or student fitness instructors alike.
What is Virgin Rubber?
Unlike a lot of weight plates on the market covered in Micronised Rubber Powder (MRP), Virgin Rubber is not made from processed end-of-life tire material and scrap rubber material. Virgin Rubber provides a tougher covering for your weight plates.
Virgin Rubber doesn't have to undergo the same chemical treatment that gives basic rubber its unpleasant smell. The odours that are associated with regular rubber are effectively eliminated, meaning working out in your gym won't irritate your sense of smell or give you a headache.
- Stylish and sleek design
- Manufactured from Virgin Rubber.
- Colour coded to weight
- Extreme durability + decreased bounce
- Smaller diameter in the 5 kilo plates to reduce the risk of cracking when dropped
- Thickness (MM) +/- 2: *
- 5kg Plate: Grey flakes, 28.45 mm thick *
- 10kg Plate: Green flakes, 51.79 mm thick *
- 15kg Plate: Yellow flakes, 65.91 mm thick *
- 20kg Plate: Blue flakes, 81.33 mm thick *
- 25kg Plate: Red flakes, 101.09mm thick
- With a tighter weight tolerance these plates are accurate within 1% of stated weight.
- Collar opening: 50.5 mm Diameter: 450 mm
- 8000-12000 drops sample factory tested
Armortech V2 Full Black Men's Olympic Bar - 20kg
The Men's 20kg Olympic Barbell in black zinc exceeds all of your requirements for a barbell, without the hefty price tag.
Premium quality bar with a black zinc treated shaft, a needle bearing system for smooth and consistent movements in your lifts together with competition inspired knurling design and a black oxide finish.
Manufactured to withstand the most demanding conditions, rated to approximately 650kgs and pressure tested to 216,000PSI (the average barbell on the market is 85,000-120,000PSI). There is no doubting this barbell delivers high-end performance with an affordable price tag.
- Men's 20kg Black Zinc Olympic Barbell
- 28mm Bar Diameter
- 51mm Olympic Sleeves Diameter
- Performance Bar – 650Kg rating
- Tensile Strength 216,000 psi
- Minimal Whip
- 10 Bearing Design 6 x Needle Bearing 4 x Thrust Bearing
- Fine Knurling
- Olympic & Powerlifting Knurling Markings
- Versatile - Engineered for higher performance training and competing.
- Strength & Durability - Made with the strongest steel. 216,000 PSI
- Performance - Quality closed needle bearings system for maximum performance
- Power - 25mm thick shaft making the bar feel comfortable to grip
- Feel - Made with Black Zinc creating a magnificent feel
- Home, Garage or Gym settings
- Training or competition
- Functional fitness style workouts, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting and Strength Training
Assembled Length 0.028m
Assembled Height 0.050m
Assembled Width 2.136m
L x W x H : 220 x 100 x 40 cm
Cubic Shipping Weight:
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 2 business days once ordered for despatch and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched.
MORE FROM Armortech
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS