The Armortech 60Kg Mens Power Bar and Crumb Package includes:
- Armortech v2 Mens 7ft Power Bar
- 2 x 5kg Plates: Grey flakes, 28.45 mm thick *
- 2 x 15kg Plates: Yellow flakes, 65.91 mm thick *
The Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plates are a classic product that have been designed to be used with ease in the fitness industry.
Created with functionality and ease of use in mind, these bumper plates will work for anyone at any fitness level, anywhere! They can compliment any large scale gym, home gym, hobbyist or student fitness instructors alike.
What is virgin rubber?
Unlike some weight plates, covered in Micronized Rubber Powder (MRP), Virgin Rubber is not made from processed end-of-life tire material and scrap rubber material. Virgin Rubber provides a more whole and tough covering for your weight plates.
Virgin Rubber doesn't have to undergo the same chemical treatment that gives basic rubber its unpleasant smell. The odours that are associated with regular rubber are effectively eliminated, meaning working out in your gym won't irritate your sense of smell or give you a headache.
- Stylish and sleek design
- Created from virgin rubber, so less chemicals in processing!
- Colour coded to weight making it easy to know what your lifting
- Extreme durability + decreased bounce as a result of the well revised heating process of the virgin rubber making them ideal for your strength workouts
- Smaller diameter in our 5 kilo plates to eliminate the risk of cracking when taking the brunt of your lift when dropped
The Armortech 7ft Power Bar
The Armortech Men’s Olympic Power Weightlifting Bar is Idea for Competition Olympic Weightlifting or training for Competition Olympic Weightlifting. Made from heat treated sprung steel, with hardened chrome steel sleeve.
+10 piece needle bearing, 28mm grip and brass bushing with snap ring lock system. A quality Competition Olympic Weightlifting Bar at an affordable price. With 20Kg weight and a 1000lb Max Capacity.
The Armortech Olympic Power Bar made from a high-strength, stainless steel alloy, producing a shaft with a minimum tensile strength of 150,000 PSI. Selected for its optimal "whip" and "flex". With no plating, the knurl is left exactly how we machined it, providing a natural feel that is less reliant on chalk, with better corrosion resistance than bare steel.
The Olympic ends are precisely machine finished to accommodate all 2” Olympic diameter discs.
- Thickness (MM) +/- 2: *
- 5kg Plate: Grey flakes, 28.45 mm thick *
- 15kg Plate: Yellow flakes, 65.91 mm thick *
- With a tighter weight tolerance these plates are accurate within 1% of stated weight.
- Collar opening: 50.5 mm Diameter: 450 mm
- 8000-12000 drops sample factory tested
L x W x H : 220 x 100 x 30 cm
Cubic Shipping Weight:
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 2 business days once ordered for despatch and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched.
- Looking to outfit your home, garage or gym? Contact us via email or call us on 1300-732-152 for a quote today!
MORE FROM Armortech
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS