The Chest-X Band is the perfect tool for athletes of all levels from beginners wanting to improve their pushups to elite athletes wanting to put serious numbers on their bench press.
The Chest-X Band is amazingly simple to use, simply slide the sleeves up your arms and onto your biceps and you're immediately ready to do bench press, dips, and pushups...all pain free and with greater intensity.
The Chest-X Band is suitable for lifters of all ages and strength levels.
Benefits to Functional Fitness Athletes and Powerlifters/Strongman Athletes:
- A great tool to increase your rep range, volume and max reps in many movements from Bench Press to Push Ups
- If using the Chest-X band for Bench Press, it gives you the ability to safely load more weight on the bar
- Used regularly, the Chest-X Band will increase your one rep max
- Increasing your volume increases your strength
- Bench Press, pushups, dips, assistance ring dips and muscle ups
The Chest-X Band sizing is not based on any measurements, but based on your weight. If you have large forearms for your weight, we recommend moving up a size.
|Under 120 LBS (54kg)
|121 - 140 LBS (55kg to 63kg)
|141 - 180 LBS (64kg to 81kg)
|181 - 220 LBS (82kg to 99kg)
|221 - 300 LBS (100kg to 136kg)
|Over 300 LBS (137kg +)
If you are really tall (Over 6'4") or have especially big forearms, order a size larger
If you can't get it over your forearm, you can't wear it. If you are not sure what size you need, it's best to error on the side of too big.