The Morgan Slam Balls, also known as Dead Balls are used in throwing exercises to improve arm strength and power.
- Slam balls should never be slammed on the valve (air inlet) side of the ball, this can be achieved by holding the ball valve side up and slamming the ball down.
When inflating the ball, ensure that the needle is lubricated with Vaseline for easy entry into the valve. If this process is not followed, the valve may fall into the ball, resulting in the warranty becoming void.
- Slam balls have a warranty of 7 months for commercial use. In order to increase the longevity of this item, we strongly recommend using this product on rubber floor tiles, carpet, interlocking floor mats, avoid using this item on direct concrete or any hard surface.
- The slam balls are filled with sand with a very durable latex high-density cover - they also do have an amount of air inside them
- Air valve on the ball to increase density - there is no bounce to the slam ball as it is classified as a dead ball
- The diameter of a slam ball increases with weight, offering further user resistance. 3-10kg = 9" & 12kg-30kg = 11"
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
MORE FROM Morgan Sports
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS