The Nike Metcon 4 Men's Training Shoes feature an updated upper with a zonally placed haptic print for enhanced durability and stability.
Flywire technology provides you with a locked-down fit, while the sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for running and training.
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- Mesh on the heel and ankle provides breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during handstand pushups.
- Midsole offset (height difference) from heel to toe is 4mm, which creates a stable platform ideal for weightlifting.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction for sled pushes.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help protect against abrasion during rope climbs.
MORE FROM Nike
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS