Our best-selling shorts of all time just got even better!
We listened to the feedback from our biggest Flex Shorts fans and got to work keeping what you love and improving whatever we could.
The end result: We've kept the shape and fit that allows for maximum range of motion and upgraded to an improved 4-way stretch material, better colourfastness and premium design features to the drawstring, logo and overall finish.
- Upgraded 4-way stretch material
- Improved colourfastness process for brighter and longer lasting colour
Updated premium drawcord secured into waistband
- Silicon grip print to drawcord
- Branded rubber drawcord end to match body of short
- High-density rubber logo to hem
- Improved finishing
- New colourways
Features We've Kept:
- Lightweight moisture-wicking fabric
- Improved 4-way stretch
- Wide hip to prevent riding up during weightlifting
- Dual side pockets for versatility
- Signature TWL above-the-knee cut
- Side split for maximum range of motion
- Elastic waist with invisible fly
Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
How do these shorts fit? The Flex Shorts run true to size. The elastic waist allows for some stretch around the waist and the shorts will sit just above the knee.
What if I am right on the limit of a size according to the sizing chart? We recommend going for the larger size if you are right on the edge of two sizes. The internal drawstring can be used to tighten the fit.
What size is the model wearing? Our model is wearing Medium shorts and he usually wear a size medium for shorts.
Do they have a lining or underwear inside? The Flex Shorts do not have a lining or underwear inside them.
Do they have a drawstring? Yes, the Flex shorts do include a drawstring.
Can I wear them in the surf? Yes, the Flex Shorts can be worn at the beach.
How do I wash and dry these shorts? Warm machine wash. Tumble dry is ok. Cool iron is ok. If in doubt, give them to your mother.