Keep your calves warm and your shins protected during workouts, Olympic weightlifting sessions, obstacle course races and rope climbs with the TWL 5mm Shin & Calf Supports.
Providing optimal compression, these supports deliver the high quality shin and calf support.
The TWL Shin & Calf Supports are anatomically shaped to your leg ensuring they are comfortable to wear and do not hinder your performance
How do the TWL Shin & Calf Supports help a Functional Fitness Athlete?
- Provides optimal compression and warmth for your shin and calves to avoid injury
- Prevents friction and bleeding on your shins caused by the barbell in Olympic Lifting and workouts
- Delivers a thick layer of protection against nasty burns from rope climbs
- Assists athletes recovering from inflammation, muscle ruptures or prior injuries
- Great for OCR events that require running mixed with obstacle navigations
- Anatomical shape doesn't limit your range of motion
Who are the TWL Shin & Calf Supports suited to?
- Athletes requiring additional support, compression and protection
- Athletes seeking pain relief from inflammation, shin splits, periostalgia and other leg conditions.
- Sold in pairs
- 5mm thickness
- Fits comfortably below the knee & above the ankle
- Anatomically shaped to provide a unique, custom, individual fit.
Size Guide: (Click to Enlarge)
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
How do I measure my size?
- Keep your knee slightly bent, about 30 degrees
- Measure the circumference (cms) around the widest part of your calf.
MORE FROM The WOD Life
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS