The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 is designed for circuit training, HIIT, sprints and other fast-paced exercise.
Layers of support team up with Zoom Air cushioning to keep your foot locked in and comfortable as you lunge, jump and push your way through every rep.
A roomier design around the toes lets you get the perfect fit.
- Tuned for Comfort An improved fit includes a fully adjustable tongue that lets you step in, cinch down and pour everything you've got into your workout. Another update is a generous forefoot to keep it comfortable for a wide range of foot types.
- Spring in Your Steps Every time you land on your forefoot, 2 powerful Zoom Air units absorb your energy and send it right back—launching you into your next step or jump. A full-length plate distributes the energy, helping balance your foot.
- Side-to-Side Support The big arc on the side acts as a brace for your foot when you’re cutting hard from side to side. The mesh ribbing up top—stitched in and tighter on this version—helps keep your foot snug during moves like lateral bounds and side lunges.
- Flexibility on the Floor A divide right under a natural flex point lets your foot bend effortlessly so you can stay stable while holding a plank—and attack mountain climbers and burpees like it’s your job.
- Open mesh lining lets air flow to help keep your foot cool.
- Split sole promotes natural movement in all directions.
- Rubber tread in key areas gives you durable traction.
Please note: This shoe is not rated for rope climbs.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS