The Schiek 2004 Weightlifting Belt sets the standard in lifting belts.
Designed to fit the natural contours of your body with a patented cone-shape to support the downward angle of the lower back and a wide front to offer maximum abdominal support.
What are the advantages for a Functional Fitness athlete?
- Lightweight and less bulky than a leather belt
- Slide N Grip Velcro will give an exact, customisable fit
- Tighten and loosen the belt quickly when resting or moving through heavy lifting and light work compared to a leather buckle belt
- The hip shaped contouring of the belt makes it comfortable to wear when lifting and minimises rubbing
- 120mm wide in the back (4 3/4inch)
- Made in the USA.
Choosing the right size is extremely important in ensuring that your belt is doing its job as intended.
Always take measurement around navel.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
Use our unique 3D spin feature below to see how the Schiek Weightlifting belt will sit on your hips!
Top quality belt
Schiek never fails to provide top quality products and this belt is no different. 10/10.
Also, thank you WOD for the prompt delivery!
great weight lifting belt
Fits well and is really comfortable
Belt is easy to get on and off during workouts, which is something I wanted. It’s quite thin, different from some of the thicker belts I’ve used, but it sits nicely just under my ribs. Good sizing. I’d recommend it for sure!
Accurate description good quality belt that fits to the body nicely
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS