The Morgan CFB barbell is built specifically for functional fitness athletes. We have tested it against the day-to-day abuse of heavy training and it's proven to last. The bar shaft is made from precision ground alloy steel and the strength of the shaft is tested with every shipment of raw material to ensure we have a consistent 195,000 PSI tensile strength.
This attention to detail also allows for an excellent whip and long-term performance of our bars. The shaft is finished in black zinc and the sleeves in hard chrome for added durability and corrosion resistance and features a crisp knurl pattern with just the right amount of tack.
The bar sleeves are precision machined and each sleeve is coated with hard chrome for protection against dropping and impact. Sleeves rotate around high strength composite bearings used in aircraft and automotive industries for smooth rotation.
- Weight: 20KG
- Maximum Load: 680kg
- Diameter: 28MM
- Center knurl: No
- Tensile Strength: 195K
- Sleeve: Precision Ground Steel with a Hard Chrome non-slip coating
- System: 4 x Bearing per sleeve
- Length: 2200MM
- Shaft: Black Zinc Coating
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS