Morgan Harden Chrome Olympic Bar designed for Olympic Weightlifting, Weightlifting, Competition Lifting. The bar shaft is made from precision ground alloy steel with a hard chrome coating.
The strength of the shaft is tested with every shipment of raw material to ensure they have a consistent 200,000 PSI tensile strength.
This attention to detail also allows for an excellent whip and long-term performance of our bars. The bar sleeves are precision welded to eliminate failure.
The weld is semi-concealed to not interfere with plates resting flush against the sleeve collar.
Each sleeve is finished with a thick hard chrome coating for protection against dropping. It also contains Morgan proprietary concealed bearing system with higher load ratings than any bar available.
A dust and chalk seal is also installed to protect and maintain a longer bearing life.
- Weight: 20KG
- Maximum Load: 680kg
- Diameter: 28.3mm
- Centre knurl: No
- Tensile Strength: 200K
- Sleeve: Precision Ground Steel with a Hard Chrome non-slip coating
- System: 4 x Bearing per sleeve
- Length: 2200MM
- Shaft: Hard Chrome Coating
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS