Airmill Rowers have been tested with 1,000,000 pulls from Robotic Arms without failure making this rower an excellent addition to any gym space or garage gym to ensure years of torture to willing participants.
The base of the rower sits nearly 2' off the ground making it easier to get in and out and the damper settings have a larger range of resistance from 1-10, which allows users to find the perfect damper setting for them.
The seat is heavily padded so the user will be able to row more comfortably for longer periods of time.
Features of the Airmill V2 Rower:
Easy to get In and Out
Enjoy the comfort and ease of using a machine that’s “dining chair height”. The 50cm seat height makes it simple to sit in and sit out after a long workout, particularly if you have issues with your knees.
Adjust amount of Drag for any ability
You are in control of your output and resistance at all times. The amount of work you do is directly calculated by how hard you row. Row harder to go faster, row easier to go slower. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel from little drag at Setting 1, to max drag at Setting 10. This is much like rowing with little drag or shallow paddle depth at 1, to max drag with deep paddle depth at 10. You can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design produces a smooth feel and minimises noise.
Smoother, More comfortable Rowing Experience
Airmill Rower seats feature extra-padded, high-density foam ergonomically designed for maximum comfort while rowing. Our uniquely designed fan to utilize air resistance allows the user to enjoy a smoother, more comfortable rowing experience that maintains momentum immediately from your initial pull. Enjoy a smooth, momentum-building pull with every stroke.
Airmill Rowers are known for their durability and construction. Our nearly 45kg base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. We use metal and steel where others don't. Our stainless steel chain is designed to last with minimal maintenance required.
Easily Measure Performance and Progress
The Airmill Rower comes with a Large Console Display that's easy-to-use and gets straight to the point. Press 'start' on the Airmill Rower Console to activate. The Rower Console waits for you to begin rowing before it starts to track 9 different key measurements while you row. This means that you will begin to see work output as soon as the first pull starts. Once rowing begins, calories, distance, time, watts, heart rate, strokes per minute, and stroke distance begin to track. Heart Rate reader works with any 5k Frequency chest belt. Program variation is available and can be programmed for SET or TARGET distance, calories, or time with a 500m pace option. The Airmill Rower measures calories, distance, and watts using a formula unique to Airmill Rowers.
Airmill Rowers require minimal assembly. We include all the necessary tools, hardware, and clear, illustrated instructions. Allow approximately 30 minutes to complete the job in its entirety.
The Airmill rower lifts for easy vertical storage within seconds
This Rower comes with some amazing features, we're sure you will be impressed.
- 43KG Heavy Duty Frame ( 16kg Heavier than a Concept 2 Model D)
- 227KG Max User Weight
- 139.7cm Monorail
- Tracking at all times: Time Rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor)
- 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt
- Pre-Built Programs: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Strokes, Target Heart Rate, and more!
- 1 touch adjustment on footing
- Fold-Up design for easy storage and transport
- Seat is 50.8cm from ground for easy entry/exit
- Extra padding on seat
- Extra padding on handle
- 254x60x110 cm
L x W x H : 147 x 35 x 65 cm
Cubic Shipping Weight:
- This item is bulky and cannot be picked up at our warehouse. It must be shipped to your location.
- This product cannot be sent using express courier. Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS