The Armaid is specifically designed to relieve pain and prevent further injury from tendonitis and other strains to the forearm, wrist, hand, elbow, biceps and triceps. The dual-massaging techniques of this tool assist in the relief of muscle tension, tightness and target trigger points.
- Neoprene leg strap allows you to keep the Armaid stable while massaging the desired area.
- The soft foam roller on one side and firm massaging balls on the other work simultaneously decreasing irritation & tightness of tendons.
- Easy to use and portable.
- Comes with a 10yr warranty & instructional DVD with different massaging techniques.
- Additional orange roller attachment available for deeper muscle tension relief.
Made in the USA.
This black medical-grade neoprene Leg Strap holds Armaid firmly against the user's thigh during their arm or hand therapy.
Neoprene is a strong, durable, flexible, water-resistant material, used in wetsuits and splints. Some users find the strap critical to successful use of the Armaid.
Compatible with the Blue Armaid Device only, NOT the Rubbit device.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS