The dependable performance of our Model D Indoor Rower has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique.
Every Model D includes our most advanced Performance Monitor, the PM5. The powerful PM5 provides repeatable, comparable data for every ride. The PM5 offers automatic “Just Row” mode or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor gives you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, stroke rate (spm) and Calories and automatically stores this information in either its internal memory or an optional USB flash drive. The PM5 uses power from 2 D-cell batteries whenever it is not being powered by the flywheel.
The PM5 monitor has both Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, allowing it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps. The free Concept2 ErgData app helps you track your workouts and can sync with the Concept2 Online Logbook. Third-party apps can provide additional features to help keep you motivated.
FLYWHEEL AND DAMPER
Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
With its 14” (35.6 cm) seat height, the Model D keeps a low profile.
STORAGE AND MOBILITY
The Model D features a quick-release (no tools required!) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
ADJUSTABLE FOOTRESTS AND ERGONOMIC HANDLE
We use adjustable footrests on our indoor rowers for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) Our comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10-degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
Nickel-plated chain: looks good and works hard. The nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling, so, even if maintenance isn’t your strong suit, the Model D will still feel silky smooth during your next workout.
The Model D requires the installation of the front legs using a total of eight screws. We include the necessary tool and clear, illustrated instructions. Takes just 20–30 minutes. View the Model D Assembly video.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION THAT’S EASY TO MAINTAIN
Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boat houses, training centres, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
We include the following items with your Model D PM5 purchase:
- Model D User manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
OPTION FOR TEAM TRAINING OR ON WATER SIMULATION
The Concept2 Slide (sold separately) adds an on-water feel to your Model D and allows you to connect multiple Model Cs, Ds and/or Es for team training.
- Overall Length: 96 in (244 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height: 14 in (36 cm)
- Monorail Length: 54 in (137 cm)Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail. Contact Concept2 for more information.
- Chain or Cord: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Chain/Cord Housing: Partially enclosed
- Monitor: PM5
- Power Requirement: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lb (227 kg) as tested by Concept2.**300 lb (135 kg) as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7.
- Construction: Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme: black/gray
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Space Recommendations:
- Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Machine Weight: 57 lb (26 kg)
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier.
- It may take up to 2 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 2-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS