Botanic Blvd - Digest Ease
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Relieve symptoms of indigestion
- Relieve abdominal bloating and discomfort
- Reduce flatulence
- Reduce abdominal pain
- Soothe irritated tissues and help to reduce mild inflammation in the GI tract
- Support healthy digestive system function
- Stimulate digestive secretions and improve digestive weakness, based on traditional Western herbal medicine.
Good To Know
Digest Ease is made in Australia to the strictest quality standards using premium herbal extracts. 100% Vegan. Allergy Friendly. Low FODMAP Certified.
Eases Digestive Discomfort
Digest Ease contains multiple herbs that work to soothe unwanted discomfort, fast. The hero ingredient is GutGard™, a clinically researched liquorice extract shown to significantly decrease symptoms of indigestion such as upper abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
Digest Ease also contains peppermint, a digestive superstar herb. It breaks-up intestinal gas to reduce flatulence, while also helping to calm painful abdominal cramps and spasms.
Aids Digestion and GI Movement
Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a digestive stimulant, increasing saliva, stomach acid and bile secretions to help you break down your food. The addition of ginger targets "sluggish" or slow digestion. It stimulates the gut to move food along the digestive tract (eliminating that painful "heavy" feeling after meals).
Reduces Mild Gut Inflamation
Liquorice helps to reduce mild inflammation in the digestive tract. It soothes irritation and aids in the repair of the gut lining ("leaky gut") by stimulating a gastro-protective barrier. A compromised intestinal barrier can impair healthy gut functions and cause repeated digestive discomfort after meals.
How To Use:
Adults take 1 capsule, approximately 30 minutes before a meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. If you forget, take 1-2 capsules as needed to reduce symptoms. Do not exceed a maximum of 2 capsules per day.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
If symptoms persist, consult with your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle or cap seal is missing or broken.
Each capsule contains:
Glycyrrhiza glabra dry root ext., 75mg
From (min) dry root
(GutGard™ DGL Liquorice) 2.1g
Standardised to contain glabridin 2.63mg
Zingiber officinale dry rhizome ext., 37.5mg
From dry rhizome (Organic Ginger) 750mg
Gentiana lutea dry root and rhizome ext., 60mg
From dry root and rhizome (Gentian) 1.2g
Mentha x Piperita leaf ext., 150mg
From dry leaf (Peppermint) 1.5g
Melissa officinalis leaf ext., 75mg
From dry leaf (Lemon Balm) 1.5g
Curcuma longa rhizome ext., 120mg
From dry rhizome (Turmeric) 3g
No added: gluten, dairy, lactose, soy, egg, nuts, seeds, artificial colours flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner
- This item is not eligible for change-of-mind return.
- This item will arrive separately from the rest of your order if your order contains other items.
- It may take up to 1-3 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 2-7 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse and you have received a tracking number.
- This product cannot be sent to customers outside of Australia.
- This product has a 45-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied.