Quality doesn't need to be unaffordable! The Men's 20kg Olympic Barbell in black zinc exceeds all of your requirements for a barbell, without the hefty price tag.
Premium quality bar with a black zinc treated shaft, a needle bearing system for smooth and consistent movements in your lifts together with competition inspired knurling design and a black oxide finish.
Manufactured to withstand the most demanding conditions, rated to approximately 650kgs and pressure tested to 216,000PSI (the average barbell on the market is 85,000-120,000PSI). There is no doubting this barbell delivers high-end performance with an affordable price tag.
- Men's 20kg Black Zinc Olympic Barbell
- 28mm Bar Diameter
- 51mm Olympic Sleeves Diameter
- Performance Bar – 650Kg rating
- Tensile Strength 216,000 psi
- Minimal Whip
- 10 Bearing Design 6 x Needle Bearing 4 x Thrust Bearing
- Fine Knurling
- Olympic & Powerlifting Knurling Markings
- Versatile - Engineered for higher performance training and competing.
- Strength & Durability - Made with the strongest steel. 216,000 PSI
- Performance - Quality closed needle bearings system for maximum performance
- Power - 25mm thick shaft making the bar feel comfortable to grip
- Feel - Made with Black Zinc creating a magnificent feel
- Home, Garage or Gym settings
- Training or competition
- Functional fitness style workouts, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting and Strength Training
Assembled Length 0.028m
Assembled Height 0.050m
Assembled Width 2.136m
Shipping Weight: 20kg
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 2 business days once ordered for despatch and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched
MORE FROM Armortech
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS