Get an elite group cycling experience in the comfort of your home with the Matrix CXC Spin Bike.
Every detail on the Matrix CXC Training Cycle has been precision engineered for a superior cycling experience.
The narrow Q factor (distance between pedals) optimises ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel, while intuitive adjustments allow you to effortlessly customise the bike to your body.
Immerse yourself in the thrill of intense cycling workouts at home thanks to this comfortable design often seen in upscale commercial gyms.
- Q Factor 155 mm / 6.1"
- Crank Type Forged steel 170 mm
- Pedal Type Dual-sided SPD and toe cage
- Drivetrain Flexonic belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio 1:10
- Resistance System Magnetic
- Generator Powered No
- Flywheel Rear, aluminium, evenly-weighted
Extras Transport wheels, water bottle holder
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 122.4 x 56.4 x 102.8 cm / 48.2" x 22.2" x 40.5"
- Product Weight 55.2 kg / 121.6 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 158.75 kg / 350 lbs.
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- Unit will come boxed and the customer needs to assemble the product.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS