At Matrix, they believe that good is the enemy of great. So when they looked at their rower in 2012 and found that it was merely good, they went to work with the goal to create an unparalleled rowing experience.
They knew that rowing had evolved in nearly 20 years since the launch of the original stationary rower, moving into multi-modality circuits, health club cardio floors, specialised rowing classes and elite athletic training facilities.
- Resistance System Magnetic
- Resistance Levels 10
- Handlebar Design Extra-long ergo-grip
- Foot Stretchers Adjustable heel cups with easy to read settings
- Monorail Aluminium
Drive System Coil Spring Poly-V belt
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 223 x 55 x 97 cm / 87.6" x 21.5" x 38"
- Product Weight 59.2 kg / 130.5 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 160 kg / 350 lbs
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- Unit will come boxed and the customer needs to assemble the product.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS