MORGAN - COMPETITIVE STEEL KETTLEBELL
- Hurry! There are only 10 left
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
Morgan Pro-Grade Kettlebells are much like bumper plates in their configuration and consistency of design in that across the entire weight range, each Kettlebell is the exact same size.
The weight is altered by adding lead ballast to the interior, although the shell should most definitely be steel, steel, and only steel (painted though right). It's easy to find cheaper Kettlebells, that are trying to be as good as these. Usually, cement cast with a steel handle inserted - cracking easily when dropped, so buyer beware. We retain as much of a natural surface feel as possible, opting for rough textured industrial paint, not a smooth and slippery coating.
Kettlebells have been likened to a cannonball with a handle, best used to perform ballistic exercises that combine cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training. By their nature, typical kettlebell exercises build strength and endurance particularly in the lower back, legs and shoulders, as well as increase grip strength.
The diameter of the handles is 35mm.
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.