MORGAN MTX - SUSPENSION TRAINING UNIT
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Morgan MTX suspension trainer is designed for the pros but built for everyone, the MTX suspension training system is the most advanced and versatile suspension trainer available on the market.
Train with any level of intensity using simple bodyweight and movement-based workouts and get to your fullest potential, whenever and wherever. Featuring a high compound rubber grip handles, with industrial-grade seat belt webbing straps and high loading carabiner locking systems, ensures that a high velocity of body weight will be supported by this product.
A systematic 1-12 number layout on our adjustable straps ensures that the straps are always even on both sides, reducing the chances of muscular overload injuries. Included with the MTX is a door anchoring attachment, plus an extender strap to allow the suspension trainer to be used from higher up anchoring points. The MTX also offers adjustable foot cradles, barrel lock adjustments, suspension anchor and an equaliser locking loops.
- Dual Rubber Grip Handles
- 1-12 number layout on adjustable straps
- Industrial-grade webbing and stitching
- Adjustable foot cradle
- Door Anchor
- Extender straps
- Carry bag included
Never lock the 2 x carabineers together, the carabineers are to be locked into the provided straps through the loops separated via the black stitching marks.
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.