SBD are legendary within the Powerlifting and Strongman community the world over. Manufactured in Great Britain, they are now available at The WOD Life.
Flexible wrist wraps are designed for easy self-wrapping during training, for repetitions and competition use.
Stiff wrist wraps are designed for maximal effort work, making them an excellent choice for competition use.
- Approved with the maximum width (8cm) and available up to the maximum length (1m)
- Proprietary wide elastics developed and manufactured specifically for wrist support
- Two different support types –Flexible & Stiff
- Heavy duty thumb loop, specially manufactured alongside the main wide elastic
- Left & Right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist
- Industrial fastening for longevity and security
- Manufactured exclusively in Great Britain
- IPF Approved for use in competition
Wrist Wrap — Size/Support Guide
I got the flexible wrist wraps in M and they're great. Lots of support compared to my old rogue wrist wraps I'm a smaller, lighter and I use them for squats as well so decided to get the flexible smaller size. They work really well for what I use them for.
Well designed great product
I bought the flex version and I must say I made the right decision with enough pressure applied these feel just as stiff as the stiff ones would be.
Best in the game
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS