The Schiek 2004 Pink Weightlifting Belt sets the standard in lifting belts. Designed to fit the natural contours of your body with a patented cone-shape to support the downward angle of the lower back and a wide front to offer maximum abdominal support.
What are the advantages for a Functional Fitness athlete?
- Lightweight and less bulky than a leather belt
- Slide N Grip Velcro will give an exact, customisable fit
- Tighten and loosen the belt quickly when resting or moving through heavy lifting and light work compared to a leather buckle belt
- The hip shaped contouring of the belt makes it comfortable to wear when lifting and minimises rubbing
- 120mm wide in the back (4 3/4inch)
- Made in the USA.
Choosing the right size is extremely important in ensuring that your belt is doing its job as intended.
Always take measurement around navel.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
Really quite comfortable and seems sturdy enough to take on what most people will throw at it. The 'inside' Velcro design means that when you tighten it out remains tight.
Very supportive & comfortable
This is my first time using a weightlifting belt and I think I am on to a winner! Have nothing to compare it to but it is very comfortable, very supportive and I feel secure wearing it for my 1RM lifts.
With this I’m now achieving better lifts
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS