For balanced arm training: the one-handed tricep rope
With the single-handed triceps rope, you train your triceps with targeted isolation exercises on the cable pull tower.
Your wrists can move naturally, and depending on your grip technique and exercise style, you'll strengthen a different area of the three-headed triceps.
While the emphasis is on the medial head in the underhand grip, the long head of the triceps is increasingly challenged when the upper arms are pulled back.
Prevents imbalances: the one-handed tricep rope
When training with the single-handed triceps rope, you strain the muscles of both arms in succession to 100%. The result is well-balanced trained upper arms.
- Is made of nylon
- Has a length of 30 cm and rope thickness of 2.8 cm
- Weighs 400g
- Maximum load: 120 kg
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING*
ON QUALIFYING ORDERS
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS