If you are pulling up sore, waking up feeling like you have been hit by a truck and finding that it is taking you some time into your workout before you are feeling mobile then we have put together a mobility bundle to get you moving freely again.
- 1 x TWL Lacrosse Ball - Black
- 1 x TWL - Short Resistance Bands - 4 Pack
- 1 x TWL - Resistance Power Band - Large - Green
TWL Lacrosse Ball - Black
An essential in every gym bag and home gym, the lacrosse ball is used to roll out sore spots on the ground or on a wall. Remember: no pain, no gain when it comes to rolling out.
- Ideal trigger point for release in those hard to reach places
- Firm to get deep into the muscle tissue
- Works out knots and sore spots quickly
TWL - Short Resistance Bands - 4 Pack
Short Resistance Bands are an effective and versatile training tool that should be in every gym bag or gym.
Short Resistance Bands can be used to increase strength and stability in the upper and lower body.
Short Resistance Bands are ideal for lateral movement exercises, hip/glute activation and shoulder stabilisation.
The WOD Life's Short Resistance Band set offers four different levels of resistance.
- Perfect for PT's, Sporting teams, Gyms and Boot Camps
- Effective and versatile training tool that can be used anywhere
- Use for upper and lower body resistance training – ideal for lateral movement and shoulder stabilisation exercises as well as leg extensions
- Made from durable latex
- Kit includes 4 resistance bands
- Contains 4 bands of varying thickness. 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.8mm and 1mm
- All bands are 460mm in diameter and 50mm wide
TWL - Resistance Power Band - Large - Green
The WOD Life Resistance Power Bands are perfect for Pull Ups, Stretching or Plyometric movements!
At 41" long, the green band is a valuable piece of kit to your training arsenal.
High quality latex, a quality addition for your home gym or your box. The thicker the band, the more resistance provided.
Measurements: 41" x 1 1/8" x 4.5mm
- Functional Fitness, Cross Training Style Workouts i.e. Pull Ups
- Resistance training
- Rehab & Rehab - e.g. Shoulders, Hips, Glutes, Calves etc.
Band Size Guide Recommendations:
Super Small (Red) & Extra Small (Black) - Least Resistance : Suited to mobility, stretching and general conditioning. Geared towards beginners and light weight lifters. Can be added to your workout for increased intensity or resistance.
Small (Purple) & Medium (Green) & Large (Blue) - Medium Resistance: Utilised for mobility, stretching, pull ups, conditioning and weight training.
Extra Large (Orange) & Super Large (Yellow) - Maximum Resistance: Dedicated to provide maximum resistance, geared towards weight training to deliver ultimate resistance for squats and deadlifts.
1 x Mobility Compression Floss Band - Standard
Flossing everyday keeps the doctor away!
The Mobility Compression Band is an indispensable performance tool for every athlete that is aiming to mobilise in as close to the actual movement you are performing as possible.
Compression bands can aid in improving range, restore joint mechanics and unglue matted down, previously injured tissue.
By compressing the swell of tissues and joints, a compression tack can work to perfuse tissues that have grown to be cold and stiff after injury.
It’s difficult to find techniques that are effective and can actually be applied to a working movement. Because compression band techniques can be done while essentially performing the movement the athlete is trying to change, the result on sliding surface, tissue restoration and tissue mobilisation is without comparison.
The Mobility Compression Band is an essential performance tool in injury prevention and recovery.
- Length: 7'(2.13m)
- Width: 2" (5cm)
- Material: Natural Latex Rubber – will stretch 150% of length.