Therabody - Wave Roller
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
The Wave Roller combines powerful vibration therapy and an innovative wave texture to deliver the most powerful, efficient full-body foam rolling experience.
This Bluetooth® enabled vibrating foam roller allows you to connect to the Therabody app for personalized recovery routines, releasing tension and increasing mobility where you need it most.
Roll out the tension for a more impactful workout.
The Wave Roller maximizes surface area to allow for a complete full-body roll, ideal for those who want to increase tension release and recovery more generally across the body.Wave Roller Features
5 Speed Settings - Controlled through the app or on the device
3-Hour Battery Life - Longer battery life for sustained use without worrying about charging
Hypo-Allergenic EVA High-Density Foam - An innovative material offering full-body support
12 Inches Long - Designed for full-body use on a variety of body types
- Bluetooth® Connectivity - Seamlessly pairs with the Therabody App for speed control and customized routines.
- Wave Roller
- Protective carrying pouch (not pictured)
- Power adapter
Multi-Device Wireless Charger
12.0 in x 5.1 in
(30 cm x 13 cm)
Hypo-allergenic EVA high-density foam
Battery Life and Charge Time
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
Merchandise must be returned in its original SEALED condition (e.g plastic wrap not tampered with and unopened) for a full refund, unless faulty/broken. If faulty or broken, the product will undergo an assessment by Therabody.
Using the Wave Roller
- To turn on the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button for 1-2 seconds.
- Wave Roller will start on the lowest of five settings. To increase speed, short press the plus button until the desired speed is active.
- Place the device under the treatment area gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
- To turn off the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
Battery and Charging
- After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port.
- The LED light on the power button will flash until fully charged.
- Charging is complete when the LED light on the power button is solid green.
- Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner
- This item will arrive separately from the rest of your order if your order contains other items.
- It may take up to 1-3 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 2-5 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse and you have received a tracking number.
- This product cannot be sent to customers outside of Australia.