With premium features including eight bearings for smoothness in the sleeves and a precision whip.
This Men's Olympic Barbell is ideal for competition Olympic Weightlifting or training for competition.
The Premium Barbell 20Kg bar has a 635Kg weight limit ensuring you aren't able to over load it.
The IPF + IWF6 knurling is traditional to an Olympic Weightlifting Bar.
The 8 bearing design provides incredibly smooth and responsive spin.
The Olympic end sleeves are precisely machine finished to accommodate all 2” (50mm) Olympic diameter discs.
This attention to detail allows for an excellent whip and long-term performance which will outlast all your workouts.
The measure of a good barbell is the tensile strength or the breaking point. Any barbell over 165 000 PSI is considered suitable. The TWL Premium Barbell 2.0 has a massive 215 000 PSI tensile strength making it super strong for all your workouts!
- Weight: 20KG
- 215 000 PSI strength
- Length of Bar: 7foot / 220cm
- Maximum Load: 635kg
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Diameter: 50mm
- Sleeve: Precision Ground Steel with a Hard Chrome non-slip coating
- System: 8 x Bearing per sleeve
- Fully hard chrome coating
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier.
- This item cannot be sent to a PO Box, Parcel Locker or Locked Bag.
- It may take up to 5-8 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
Please choose your item and size carefully, there are strictly no returns, exchanges or refunds on 'Final Sale' items unless the product is deemed damaged or faulty. If you believe your sale product qualifies, please see our returns page for more information
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING*
ON QUALIFYING ORDERS
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS