Xpeed - 15kg Training Olympic Barbell
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
Xpeed 15kg Training Olympic Barbell
Smooth spin and consistent whip are two of the characteristics of the Xpeed 15kg Training Olympic Barbell that make it the perfect training Barbell for Olympic lifting.
The 4 needle-bearing construction allows easy maneuverability for athletes performing at their highest level. Our finest knurling allows for a secure and comfortable grip throughout a repetitive Olympic lifting program.
The leading feature of this Barbell is the aesthetically pleasing black oxide shaft which also protects against rusting, chipping, scarring, and peeling. The training bar is a fantastic piece of equipment for your setup.
A preferred use for this barbell is cross-training, Olympic lifting, and powerlifting. A great training tool to help you gain lean body mass, drop fat, and improve your general fitness and health.
– Good whip
– Black Oxide shaft
– 15kg weight
– 41.5cm loadable sleeve
– 6 x needle bearings w/ brass bushing
– Knurl is a fine feel
– Dual hand position markings
- 25mm shaft
- Full Length: 220cm
- Shaft Length: 133cm / Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Length: 41cm / Sleeve Diameter: 48mm
- Max Rating: 450kg
- Sleeve Rotation: 4-fold needle bearing with brass bushing
Whip Rating: (Elastic response of bar)
2-year manufacturer's construction warranty.
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.