Xpeed - Leather Weight Belt - 6 Inch
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Xpeed Leather Weight Belt - 6 Inch
The Xpeed Leather Weight Belt - 6 Inch is built to help you lift safely with comfort and durability in mind. The padded design along with the large 6 inch back provides all the support you’ll need for repeated heavy sets, as well as reaching those 1RM’s.
This style of belt is made from genuine leather for extra durability and strength whilst featuring a strong dual tongue buckle. As a result, your belt will remain secure throughout your workout giving you complete peace of mind.
In general, weight lifting belts are used to support your back during heavy lifting such as squats, deadlifts, and rows due to the fact that they help increase intra-abdominal pressure.
When the belt is braced against inhalation and the Valsalva maneuver it helps increase the stiffness of the trunk during movements of external flexion, such as squats and deadlifts. The common sense approach to using a weight belt is to use it when it feels necessary. For safety in heavy lifting use a combination of correct technique and equipment such as belts.
Model is wearing S/M belt.
Available in 4 sizes XXS/XS, S/M, L/XL, XXL/XXXL
Made from genuine leather
Strong dual tongue buckle
Padded back support
6 inch high back support
Find your size:
Looking for the right fit with your next weight belt? A common mistake is to use your pant size as a reference, however, it’s important to measure your waist with a tape measure. To do this, place the tape measure around your waist, between your ribs and hips, creating a complete circle by starting and stopping at the belly button. Xpeed belts are made for a tight fit around the waist, if you prefer a looser fit when lifting, purchase the next size up based on recommendations. In general, the more secure the belt, the more stabilisation and support it provides.
Measured from buckle to first and last belt hole.
XXS/XS - 55cm - 75cm
S/M - 70cm - 93cm
L/XL - 84cm - 103cm
XXL/XXX - 99cm - 119cm
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.