The newest, limited edition signature Schiek belt belongs to the 2017 Fittest Woman on Earth, Tia-Clair Toomey.
The Tia-Clair belt features her custom logo on the back of the Schiek Model 2004 Lifting Belt.
Available in Digi Camo and Green/Yellow!
Designed to fit the natural contours of your body with a patented cone-shape to support the downward angle of the lower back and a wide front to offer maximum abdominal support.
What are the advantages for a Functional Fitness athlete?
- Lightweight and less bulky than a leather belt
- Slide N Grip Velcro will give an exact, customisable fit
- Tighten and loosen the belt quickly when resting or moving through heavy lifting and light work compared to a leather buckle belt
- The hip shaped contouring of the belt makes it comfortable to wear when lifting and minimises rubbing
- 120mm wide in the back (4 3/4inch)
- Made in the USA.
Choosing the right size is extremely important in ensuring that your belt is doing its job as intended.
Always take measurement around navel.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
I've had some cheaper belts that I've used in the past but I can really say that this belt is the BOMB! I'm a bigger girl and I have me some HIPS that have always caused problems wearing weight belts but this belt sits perfectly. No digging in. Still supports my back and feels comfortable. Love it.
Fits great in the gym bag!!
Minimalist and provides excellent support, comfort and lightweight.
Best part is that it doesn’t take up too much space in the gym bag and provides awesome support just like a traditional weightlifting belt.
Love this belt!
Such a great design, comfortable fit and I love the directional Velcro enabling you to tighten it after it’s on.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS