The newest, limited edition signature Schiek belt belongs to the 2017 Fittest Woman on Earth, Tia-Clair Toomey.
The Tia-Clair belt features her custom logo on the back of the Schiek Model 2004 Lifting Belt.
Available in Digi Camo and Green/Yellow!
Designed to fit the natural contours of your body with a patented cone-shape to support the downward angle of the lower back and a wide front to offer maximum abdominal support.
What are the advantages for a Functional Fitness athlete?
- Lightweight and less bulky than a leather belt
- Slide N Grip Velcro will give an exact, customisable fit
- Tighten and loosen the belt quickly when resting or moving through heavy lifting and light work compared to a leather buckle belt
- The hip shaped contouring of the belt makes it comfortable to wear when lifting and minimises rubbing
- 120mm wide in the back (4 3/4inch)
- Made in the USA.
Choosing the right size is extremely important in ensuring that your belt is doing its job as intended.
Always take measurement around navel.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
The Tia belt is so good. I feel secure and safe when throwing around some weight. And it’s the Aussie colours so you can’t go wrong !
Exactly what was needed to up my lifting game
The ideal belt for squat/deadlift.
Great belt that feels strong, but not as annoying as old leather belts that feel like they weight you down.
Performs exactly as it should. Wild buy again
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS