HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
For customers in South Australia we offer a Warehouse Pickup option outside of major sale events (Easter, Mid Year Sale, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale). If all the products in your cart are available in our warehouse, the Warehouse Pickup Option will appear. If it does not appear, it means that one or more of the products are sent from our marketplace partners.
Express Shipping relates to the order being sent using an express courier after despatch (once a tracking number has been provided). Selecting Express Shipping does not prioritise your order in our warehouse and all orders regardless of their selected shipping option are sent in a chronological order.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
DOMESTIC AUSTRALIAN ORDERS UNDER 5KG.
*Please consider that this is a guide only. The WOD Life does our best to ensure your packages are shipped in a timely manner, but we cannot be held accountable for unforeseen circumstances with courier companies.
Examples of unforeseen circumstances include severe weather events such as floods, snow and bush fires. Also truck or plane breakdowns can delay delivery as can transport worker strikes, aviation strikes and health orders preventing depots from operating at full capacity.
- During peak periods which include sale periods (Easter, Mid Year Sale, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale) shipping companies can see delays in delivery due to volume.
- Our warehouse can also become backlogged during sale periods which will affect despatch times from our warehouse. Whilst we do everything we can to ensure the timely despatch of your order in these periods including putting on more staff and more shifts you may experience a delay in despatch.
- Postal services do not operate on Public Holidays and Public Holidays do not count as a business day.
- These delivery times are the time to deliver once despatch from our warehouse has occurred. During peak sale periods (Easter, Mid Year, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale) shipping times may be extended due to the large volume of orders in the postal system and despatch times may be delayed due to the large volume of orders in our warehouse.
- The above shipping times relate to orders under 5kg.
- All orders over 5kg cannot be sent using an express courier. With these orders, it may take up to 2-7 business days once ordered before despatch occurs and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery after the order is despatched.
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
- These delivery times are the time to deliver once despatch from our warehouse has occurred. During peak sale periods (Easter Sale, Mid Year Sale, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale) shipping times may be extended due to the large volume of orders in the postal system.
- An order is considered 'despatched' when a tracking number is provided to you
- All orders above 2kg are shipped to New Zealand using DHL Express. The price is determined by the weight of the order, with shipping times being approximately 3-4 days unless any unforeseen delays occur. A DHL express option is offered in the checkout for orders under 2Kg.
WHEN ARE ORDERS DESPATCHED?
Orders received during non-sale periods are despatched the next business day.
Orders are not despatched on South Australian Public Holidays.Important:
- During peak sale periods (Easter Sale, Mid Year Sale, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale) we cannot always meet our same business day despatch goals and orders may become backlogged in our warehouse.
- We send orders in chronological order from our warehouse and cannot prioritise orders to jump the queue during these sale periods.
** Items over 5kg can take up to 3-7 business days to be dispatched
** Please Note: Delivery and despatch times may vary during sale periods due to high order volumes.
NAVIDIUM SHIPPING INSURANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION
A Finder survey found that 1 in 5 Australians have had a parcel lost or stolen in transit in the last 12 months. Thats 4.2 million parcels a year in Australia. The survey also found that 5% of Australians have also had a parcel stolen from their front porch or letterbox. The survey also discovered that 4% of participants had a parcel delivered to the wrong address.
Fight the parcel pirates and include Navidium Shipping Protection on your order.
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with a small fee and we’ll offer you a refund or replacement if it doesn't arrive or arrives damaged.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
- Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We ask that you allow up to 7 business days for your parcel to be delivered after it has been scanned as 'delivered.'
- Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery or it turns up in a secure location such as in your power meter box or behind a gate or roller door at your property or it may be at your neighbours.
- When a shipment has been in transit for more than 20 business days and cannot be located by the courier company.
- We reserve the right to classify your shipment as ‘delayed’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged from transit. eg. apparel/footwear is wet, stained, torn, etc.
- Some of your order is missing or damaged due to the packaging opening in transit
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. We will require some photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit due to supply chain issues, floods, strikes, bushfires or other natural disasters
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or dispatch delays
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen courier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees, and these will be deducted from your refund
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resalable condition
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us at email@example.com and a member of our customer experience team will assist you. What to include in your claim email:
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage if applicable
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbour or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.
*Shipping Protection is non-refundable.
TIPS FOR FAST DELIVERY
1. Double check your address before ordering
2. Choose the 'Authority to leave' option in the checkout if you have a secure front yard or location that a parcel can be left.
3. If you do not have a secure location where a parcel can be left with authority to leave, potentially have it delivered to your workplace with 'signature required.'
4. If being delivered to a workplace, include the name of the business, not the shop number or level.
WILL I HAVE TO SIGN FOR MY ITEM?
WHO DELIVERS MY ORDER?
Australian Domestic Orders
Orders are delivered by Australia Post, Sendle, Team Global Express (formerly Toll Express), Couriers Please or Aramex. Other courier services such as Toll IPEC and Hunter Express are utilised to deliver heavier packages over 5kg.
New Zealand Orders
Orders to New Zealand shipped by Australia Post are handed to New Zealand Post to deliver the final mile unless otherwise stated (for orders below 2kg).
All orders over 2kg are shipped door to door using DHL Express, Fedex or Australia Post.
Please allow 3-7 business days for your items to arrive outside of peak periods.
Other International Orders
Other International orders are sent using DHL Express, Fedex or Australia Post.
Please allow 2-7 Business Days for your items to arrive once it has been despatched from our warehouse (the item is considered despatched when a tracking number is provided).
As we post to all corners of the globe, each order is unique and the time frame can range depending on the destination country and remote places may take a bit longer.
Please note: If your order is being delivered outside of Australia and New Zealand you may be charged extra import fees and/or duties by your government's import or customs department at the time of delivery. The payment of any extra fees or duties are your responsibility.
If orders are rejected at customs by the customer resulting in the order being sent back to our warehouse, the customer is responsible for the payment of the shipping back to our warehouse. The amount for return shipping will occur when refunding for the order takes place.
The WOD Life endeavours to provide every parcel that leaves our warehouse with a tracking number including free delivery parcels.
Please be advised that International Orders takes approximately 2-7 business days to be delivered depending on your destination country.
The below image shows the shipping timeframe respectively. If you have questions about our shipping options, please.
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
These delivery times are the time to deliver once despatch from our warehouse has occurred. During peak sale periods (Easter Sale, Mid Year Sale, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale) shipping times and despatch times may be extended due to the large volume of orders in the postal system.
Please Note: If your order is being delivered outside of Australia and New Zealand you may be charged extra import fees and/or duties by your government's import or customs department at the time of delivery.
The payment of any extra fees or duties are your responsibility.
If orders are rejected at customs by the customer resulting in the order being sent back to our warehouse, the customer is responsible for the payment of the shipping back to our warehouse.
The amount for return shipping will occur when refunding for the order takes place.
HOW DO I CHECK MY ORDER STATUS?
Please visit the Page.
How quickly can you deliver a gift card?
Gift Cards are delivered instantly! So all you need to do is place your order and then the Gift Card purchased will be delivered electronically to your email.
Who will receive the gift card?
Gift Cards are emailed to the selected recipient via email. You can easily send this email through to the lucky gift recipient, or you can print off the confirmation and include it together with a Christmas card for the big day.
What do I do if I can't find my gift card?
The best thing to do is to double check your junk mail. Sometimes your gift card might end up there. Absolute worst case please contact us and we will organise to resend or set up a custom gift card option for you.
WHAT IF I LIVE OUTSIDE AN AUSTRALIAN MAJOR CITY OR REMOTE AREA?
If you live in a remote location we recommend allowing upto 10 business days for your order to arrive before contacting us.
WILL I RECEIVE TRACKING INFORMATION?
Yes. With full tracking you will be able to trace where your order is and have peace of mind. We endeavour to send tracking details as soon as possible to the email with your shipping confirmation. Although it is likely these details will come through quicker, please allow 24-48 hours.
DETAILS FROM OUR SHIPPING CARRIERS
For more information on regular Australia Post shipping please visit the link below:
For more information about Sendle shipping, please visit the link below:
For more information about Aramex shipping, please use the link below:
For any FAQs on DHL tracking please check out the following link:
For any FAQ's on Fedex tracking, please check out the following link:
WHAT HAPPENS IF A PRODUCT I ORDERED IS OUT OF STOCK
In the unlikely event there is an issue with your order, you will be notified by one of our team as soon as possible.
Generally, If you have ordered a product and it is out of stock, we will make contact to suggest an alternative by either phone call or email before sending out the rest of your order.
If you have made an order during a sale period (Easter Sale, Mid Year Sale, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale) we will refund you for that item, using the payment method you used, and immediately send out the rest of your order. We will inform you of this by email.
MY PACKAGE IS LATE/OVERDUE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Check the tracking and make sure there isn’t a delay listed by the carrier. Check you have supplied the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date by logging into Your Account.
Check to see if you have an attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local post office. Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind plant pots or bins, or in a shed, garage or porch.
If none of the above work, please get in touch making a note of your order and invoice numbers and we will investigate immediately.
If you have ordered during a sale period (Easter Sale, Mid Year Sale, TWL Week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and End of Year Sale) please wait at least 7 business days before contacting us if you have not received a tracking number or 5 business days if you have received a tracking number but have not received your order yet.
CAN I REDIRECT MY DELIVERY?
If you need to redirect your parcel once the item has been shipped this can only be done by you, the receiver. You must contact the carrier directly. The contact information for our carriers are provided through the tracking information that was emailed to you.
TWL does not have the authority to redirect a parcel once it has left our warehouse for any customers under any circumstance.
WHAT IF THERE'S AN ISSUE WITH THE DELIVERY OF MY ORDER?
If you are having issues with the delivery of your order the fastest way to get an answer is to contact the service provider in which we have sent your parcel through.
IT SHOWS ALL PACKAGES DELIVERED, BUT I'M STILL MISSING SOMETHING. DID THE COURIER FORGET ONE OF MY PARCELS?
In almost all instances the ‘missing’ item is packaged in an unusual part of the package and discovered upon an additional check over. Our warehouse team may package some items within other items to either protect them in transit or keep the package nice and neat. Please thoroughly check all items.
In addition, check the packing list and/or tracking to see if items (for example items 3 out of 4 have been delivered successfully).
If you are still having trouble locating the item, please let us know right away and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and invoice number so that we can investigate further.
WHY WAS MY ORDER SENT IN MULTIPLE PACKAGES WHEN IT ALL COULD HAVE FIT IN ONE BOX?
Items ordered from TWL may ship from multiple locations making them unavailable to ship in one box. Most of these items show that they will ship separately on the product page and you should receive another set of tracking details.
Deliveries may also be sent in multiple deliveries if part of your order is being sent by one of our marketplace partners.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I NEVER RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All orders are processed Monday - Friday only, and not on South Australian Public Holidays. Occasionally, packages are lost in transit, delivered to the wrong address, or arrive in separate packages. Packages may also be left with a family member, neighbour, co-worker, or building manager. Please check around and be sure to flag the issue with the courier so that it’s on record.
NOTE: If an order is 5 business days past the estimated delivery date or tracking shows it as delivered, and you never received the order, please contact us to check your order status.