BOSU - Pro NEXGEN Balance Trainer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
Bosu Pro NEXGEN Balance Trainer
The BOSU® NexGen™ Pro Balance Trainer has a textured dome with 4 quadrants to help with grip and positioning. These quadrants allow for precise body position and cueing while working on cardio, agility, strength, core, balance or mobility exercises. The textured dome enhances grip for both hands and feet. The BOSU® NexGen™ Pro Balance Trainer is ideal for group fitness, complex movements or advanced fitness professionals in a professional setting. It is designed with a patented non-slip, dually over-molded base meant to withstand continual daily gym usage
- quadrant design for precise body positioning & cueing
- free DVD download
- free downloadable wall chart
- enhanced movement capabilities
- enhanced grip
- tone & strengthen
- improve balance & agility
- improve flexibility
- next level functional training
- made in the USA
- phthalate free
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- 1-year limited warranty
- Available in blue with grey rim and black base
- Holds up to 159 kg (350 lb)
- Weighs 9 kg (15 lb)
- 65 cm in diameter and 25.4 cm (10 in) high when fully inflated
- Black dually over-molded platform for extra strength
- Includes hand pump and owner’s manual
- Smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.