COLD AF - PORTABLE ICE BATH TUB WITH LID
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Unlock the full potential of your body's natural healing powers with cold water immersion.
Introducing the perfect solution for post-workout recovery - the Portable Ice Bath. Designed with athletes in mind, this innovative product provides the benefits of a traditional ice bath...anywhere you want it!
The benefits of cold water immersion include:
- Reduction in recovery time between workouts
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Can help reduce high blood pressure
- Can help boost your immune system
Crafted with high-quality materials, this Portable Ice Bath is durable and long-lasting, making it the perfect addition to any athlete's recovery routine.
The compact and lightweight design (3.5kg) allows for easy transportation and storage, making it ideal for use at home, in the gym, or on the go.
The 80cm x 80cm dimensions and inflatable rim make it perfect for easily climbing in and out
The Portable Ice Bath features a unique double-walled design, which provides superior insulation and keeps the water colder for longer periods.
Invest in your post-workout recovery with the Portable Ice Bath. Say goodbye to the hassle of traditional ice baths and hello to a more efficient, effective, and super convenient recovery solution.
Whats in the box?
- 1x 400l Portable Icebath measuring 80cm x 80cm with drains
- 1x Hand Pump
- 1x Protective Lid
- 6x Support Legs
Add an ice tray and mat to your order to complete the experience.
Cold water immersion can be dangerous.
Recommended Safety tips:
- It is recommended to obtain advice from a medical professional before starting cold water immersion.
- Always supervise children around water and only plunge when sober
- Enter feet first and manage your breathing - remembering to breath regularly
- It is highly recommended that you do not exceed ten minutes in cold immersion.
- It is highly recommended to slowly build up the amount of time you stay immersed in cold water, up to a maximum of 10 minutes
- If you do start to experience symptoms of hypothermia, exit the ice bath immediately and get warm. If you cannot regain cognitive function, we recommend attending a hospital.