RECOVERITE - Insulated Carrier Bag
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Now you can recover on the go with the Recoverite Insulated Carrier Bag.
Recoverite ClayFlex™ ice/heat discs and packs can be used as ice/heat application for any kind of muscular trauma, injury, or treatment of ongoing conditions such as arthritis. These packs are designed to be either frozen in your freezer or heated using a microwave, in order to transfer heat or ice to your body with maximum efficiency.
This insulated bag works effectively to retain the temperature of your ClayFlex™ gel packs. Whether you need your gel packs to be hot or cold, they will stay are your set temperature for up to 4 hours with this premium-quality insulated bag.
These slim-line ice/heat gel packs and discs can easily fit into any of the pockets of your Recoverite Compression Wear products.
Recoverite Compression Wear as used by Blackburn Rovers FC and Adelaide United FC.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Created using a premium insulating material, this insulated carry bag is the best option for preserving your gel packs' temperature.
- The insulated carry bag has two zipped-in compartments, one for carrying your compression items, and the other for carrying your ClayFlex™ ice/heat gel packs and discs.
- The Recoverite black insulated carry bag can be brought individually or purchased as part Recoverite Performance Pack.
- The bag is lightweight with a carry handle
- The insulated material can keep your gel packs/ discs at your set temperature for up to 4 hours, allowing you to recover on the go.
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner
- This item will arrive separately to the rest of your order if your order contains other items.
- It may take up to 1-3 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 2-5 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse and you have received a tracking number.
- This product cannot be sent to customers outside of Australia.