RooGrips - Three Finger Grips - Pebble
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The hotly anticipated Three Finger RooGrips have arrived at The WOD Life. RooGrips act like a flexible second layer of protective skin—preventing cuts and abrasions to the hands and palms during high intensity weight training.
From pull-ups and muscle-ups to deadlifts and kettlebell swings, these comfortable 3-hole Kangaroo Leather hand grips offer the unique combination of a light, slim-cut design with next-level strength and durability.
Protected hands = less recovery time = more time in the gym getting stronger. Kangaroo Leather, aka K-Leather, is widely trusted in the sporting goods industry as the premier choice for a high performance technical leather.
The real difference between RooGrips and the rest; is how the leather is treated prior to manufacturing. This puts the RooGrips in their own league.
- Extra Grip: This provides grips with a ‘sticky’ grip in wet or dry conditions. In fact the wetter the conditions the more it grips. Combining this with the special embossed texture for the ultimate grip irrespective of the conditions.
- Abrasion Resistance: A novel nano-technology that provides high abrasion resistance. It bonds permanently to the leather to enhance the life of the product and yet does not affect colour, performance, softness or feel.
- Anti-microbial Protection: A revolutionary anti-microbial that prevents odour and disease causing microbes from building up on the leather. This will withstand repeated washing and provide permanent freshness.
- Aqua Shield: Developed for military and outdoor footwear this provides water resistance whilst maintaining high levels of breathability and enhanced moisture management properties. Under extreme conditions there is less than 10% uptake of moisture.
- Sold in Pairs
- Made from special blend of oils and quality Kangaroo Leather
- Finger Holes: 3
- Custom hook-and-loop wrist strap
- Color: Black w/ Black wrist strap. White embroided RG
Q: If i'm right on the edge of a size according to the size guide, should I go up a size or stay at the lower size?
A: In our experience, the Kangaroo leather will stretch slightly, so although it may be a little uncomfortable whilst you are wearing the grips in, they will quickly stretch a little and become comfortable.
Q: Do I have to do anything to maintain my grips?
A: The RooGrips are oiled in the manufacturing process so there is no need to do anything to maintain your grips, but keep them in a well ventilated place eg. not the bottom of your gym bag, so that they can dry properly after you use them to avoid them becoming stinky.
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner and cannot be sent using an express courier.
- This item will arrive separately to the rest of your order if your order contains other items.
- It may take up to 2-3 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 5-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse and you have received a tracking number.
- This product cannot be sent to customers outside of Australia.