Hippy Chippy - Slant Board - 20 Degree
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hippy Chippy Slant Boards are vital pieces of gym equipment for strength training, mobility, and rehabilitation.
There are a wide variety of movements and exercises that can be performed on a Slant Board such as calf raises, raised heel squats, Jefferson curls, and ankle stretching making them suitable for rehabilitation from knee injuries, Achilles tendon problems, and plantar fasciitis.
The Hippy Chippy Slant Board changes your foot position at a variety of different degrees which removes the dorsiflexion element and improves accessibility to the full depth of your squat.
This allows you to build strength in your quads while decreasing recovery time after training or injury.
There are three different angle boards. The 15-degree board is commonly used as a progression stage to increase mobility after surgery or injury. The ideal angle for building strength and mobility is between 20 and 24 degrees depending on your current mobility.
These Slant Boards are handmade in Australia and feature a durable non-slip surface in a wide design suitable to use at home or in any gym setting.
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- This product is made to order and it may take up to 5 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.