VERVE - Multi Grip Swiss Bar
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
This specialty Olympic Swiss Bar barbell is designed for those looking to diversify their pushing and pulling training with 4 different handles and angles for you to use.
Giving the user a more natural grip, this makes it far easier and less taxing on the targeted muscles, with an aggressive knurl for added grip and fixed sleeves. Olympic sized sleeves to handle weight up to 250kg.
The fully welded multi-grip Swiss bar is rackable on most standard power racks and has a weight of 27.5kg with a Chrome Finish for long-lasting performance.
Olympic sleeves on each side of the Swiss bar are 50mm in diameter with a 400mm loadable length.
Among the many applications of this specialty barbell are the bench press, floor press, lockouts, JM press, and shoulder press.
- 29mm Shaft Width
- Knurl covering the left and right centres
- 50mm Sleeves to fit Olympic-sized weight plates
- Chrome Sleeves and shaft
- 8 varying grip angle points - 4 per hand
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2120*75*75|
Standard, Covering Centre grips
|Rated Capacity:||500lb (226.8kg)|
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner and cannot be sent using an express courier.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.