VERVE - Machined Olympic Iron Plates - PAIR
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
The VERVE Machined Olympic Iron Plates are much more accurate than regular cast iron plates and have a weight tolerance of less than 2%.
This means that a 10kg plate will be no more than 200 grams above or below 10kg. The plates have the VERVE logo on one side, while the other side is flat.
Featuring a similar design theme to the classic barbell standard weight plates, the VERVE plates have the weight amounts painted in white to make the logo and kilos pop. Also, who doesn't love the clang of steel plates on a heavy lift?
Available in 25kg, 20kg, 15kg, 10kg, 5kg, 2.5kg and 1.25kg they're perfect for powerlifting, for home gyms or commercial gyms.
The plates are priced and delivered in sets of two.
- <2% weight tolerance
- Machined construction
- Durable painted finish
- White painted kilos and VERVE logo
- Range from 25kg to 2.5kg
|1.25kg - Diameter||160mm|
|2.5kg - Diameter||200mm|
|5kg - Diameter||230mm|
|10kg - Diameter||325mm|
|15kg - Diameter||360mm|
|20kg - Diameter||450mm|
|25kg - Diameter||450mm|
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner and cannot be sent using an express courier.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- This item will arrive separately to the rest of your order if your order contains other items.
- It may take up to 1-3 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 5-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse and you have received a tracking number.
- This product cannot be sent to customers outside of Australia.