VERVE Power Flat Bench (IPF Specification) 12"
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
The Verve Power Flat Bench sets a new standard for Flat Benches. Built for extremely heavy lifts, this bench is purpose-built with the competitive Powerlifter in mind, adhering to all IPF Standards.
This 3-Post Bench is to ensure that the lifter's foot positioning is not compromised during the lift while maintaining a super stable base to handle the heaviest weights.
The 12" Wide Pad has been specifically designed for those seeking an ideal pad for training for competitions, with a super grippy and thick 3" pad so that your arch and drive into the seat keeps its correct form for those max lifts.
This weight bench is specifically built for both home and commercial gyms, this bench also comes with an easy-move handle and wheels, including rubber foot pads to grip the surface underneath.
- Heavy Duty 75mm x 75mm x 3mm thick steel construction
- Heavy Duty Grippy Vinyl Upholstery 3" thick pad with plywood base.
- 3 foot design for ideal foot positioning
- Wheels for easy movement around your gym
- Handle to easily lift and steering
- Rock solid construction 453kg capacity
- Within IPF Spec Bench requirements, length width and height
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1220*305*430|
|Pad Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1220*305*430 (IPF Spec)|
|Pad Material:||Durable Black Vinyl|
|Frame Material:||75*75mm Powder Coated. 3mm Steel|
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.