VERVE - Safety Spotter Arms for VERVE Racks & Rigs
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
The VERVE safety spotter arms are designed to fit the VERVE ZEN Power Rack and VERVE Rig Uprights .
These safeties feature an upwards swing lock design with an additional lock pin around the back of the upright.
This allows the safeties to be used for banded exercises using the laser-cut holes in any direction without fear of them disengaging.
- Black powder-coated steel
- Dual locking mechanism
- Fits all VERVE Rig & Rack Uprights (75mm x 75mm)
These heavy duty safeties are made with boxed 3mm steel making them just as strong as the rest of the rack, ready to handle whatever you throw (or drop) at them. This product may fit other manufacturers 3x3' racks but VERVE does not guarantee this.
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||75*180*600|
|Locking Mechanism||Swing and pin lock|
|Steel Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner and cannot be sent using an express courier.
- This item cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- This item will arrive separately to the rest of your order if your order contains other items.
- It may take up to 1-3 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 5-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse and you have received a tracking number.