VERVE - Panther Sled
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
VERVE Panther Sled
The VERVE panther sled is a completely redesigned sled design suitable for all kinds of push and pull exercises. The sled features a dual-direction design, single loading pin and attachment points on both side for a battle rope or climbing rope.
- Solid 35kg construction
- Bi-directional design
- Detachable pushing arms
- Centralised loading pin
- 45 degree angled feet for overcoming rough surfaces
This Sled is designed to be one of the most sturdy, well built prowlers on the market. At over 100cm long and 60cm wide this unit is extremely stable and has no risk of tipping or turning during those big efforts.
The two tall push handles are included. The low grab handle is an optional extra purchase. The push handles are designed for fast removal allowing to you to quickly change the side they are inserted into during workouts.
A small lip has been designed on the edge of the middle flat surface to facilitate the loading of dead balls or sandbags without them easily rolling off.
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:|
|Material:||Powder Coated Steel|
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.