Xpeed - Neoprene Weight Belt
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Xpeed Neoprene Weight Belt
The Xpeed Neoprene Weight Belt is an excellent lightweight belt to assist your weightlifting goals. This style of belt is lightweight, super strong, and tight wearing to the body during heavy lifting. Its contoured design allows for maximum support whilst the neoprene super flex foam body provides mobility. The roller steel buckle and velcro strap make tightening the belt easy. Build A Better Body.
In general, weight lifting belts are used to support your back during heavy lifting such as squats, deadlifts, and rows. The common sense approach to using a weight belt is to use it when it feels necessary. For safety in heavy lifting use a combination of correct technique and equipment such as belts.
Model is wearing S/M belt.
- Velcro fastener
- Fully washable
- Heavy-duty steel buckle
- Available in 3 sizes XXS/XS, S/M, L/XL, XXL/XXXL
- Durable outer body with comfortable inner lining
- Made from heavy-duty Nylon and Neoprene
- 130mm width and foam body for maximum lumbar support
Measured from buckle to first and last belt hole.
XXS/SM - 71 - 100cm
S/M - 81 - 118cm
L / XL - 90 - 126cm
XXL / XXXL - 96 - 129cm
- This item is sent by a marketplace partner
- This item will arrive separately from the rest of your order if your order contains other items.
- It may take up to 1-3 business days once ordered to despatch from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 2-5 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse and you have received a tracking number.
- This product cannot be sent to customers outside of Australia.