Xpeed - Pro Series Tricep V Bar
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Xpeed Pro Series Tricep V Bar
The Xpeed Pro Series Tricep V Bar is a commercial-grade cable attachment that features a revolving eyelet and the ability to rotate 360 degrees, a knurled grip for performance, and a stylish matte black finish.
The uniquely designed V Bar enables the user to precisely target the three heads of the tricep (Long, Medial, and lateral) through the rotating handle design. This occurs as the tricep is engaged through the natural rotation of the handle in the press motion. It is a fantastic addition to your training tool kit.
|Target muscle group||Triceps|
|Movement Type||Strength - Bilateral Push|
|Other equipment required||Cable machine|
|Experience level||Beginner to Advanced|
- Smooth Revolving attachment point with rotating handle
- Constructed of solid steel with a black matte finish
- Knurled handle
- Easy to attach
Handle Length - 160 mm
Footprint - 42 cm x 21 cm.
Handle Thickness - 25 mm
Weight - 2.5kg
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.