Xpeed - D Series Olympic Curl Bar
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is final sale, no returns unless faulty or incorrect item received
EZ Curl Bar - D Series
The Xpeed D Series EZ Curl Bar is a shorter 120cm length barbell. Traditionally this style of bar is used for exercises that work smaller muscle groups such as your biceps and triceps. In addition, it can often be used in place of a standard barbell when needed for exercises such as bent over rows.
A curl bar allows you to use an underhand grip with your wrists slightly supinated, or turned out. Alternately, you can also use an overhand-based grip on the curl bar with your wrists slightly pronated, or turned inward. As a result, you can target the muscles of the arm and upper body dependant on the style of grip used.
- Knurled handle for grip even with wet hands
- Freely rotating bar for best rotational feel
- Strong chromed steel design for durability
- Great for isolating forearm and upper arm
- Length 120cm
- Bar diameter 29mm
- Weight 10kg
- Weight rating 300kg
1-year Manufacturers Construction Warranty
Not designed for Olympic lifting. Dropping the curl bar will void warranty on manufacturing components.
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It has to travel by road or rail transit.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 3 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order. This may be longer during peak sale periods.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
- We are unable to send this item outside of Australia.
- We are unable to send this product to a PO Box, Locked Bag or Parcel Locker.